All our teachers are:
1. native and / or educated in countries where the language is spoken,
2. officially qualified and trained for teaching their language,
3. with specific training and experience in the students' profile,
4. of course in strictly legal employment status,
5. supervised and supported by a team of renowned specialists,
6. observed and evaluated in the classroom on a regular and systematic basis,
7. continuous training process through weekly seminars for professional development,
8. enthusiastic, motivated and ...cheerful!
The educational systems of International House have always been at the forefront of the world of language teaching. We created the first teacher training courses in communicative language teaching 60 years ago and today we are still world leaders in training language teachers. We are so passionate about our work that we even train our competitors' teachers!
International House World Organisation is the oldest and largest independent network of language schools in the world: 156 schools in 52 countries committed to the highest quality in language teaching; 3 million satisfied students on five continents.
The architectural design and functional aesthetics of our schools use light, space and transparency to help facilitate concentration and comfortable, motivating and enjoyable learning.
97 soundproofed classrooms, air conditioned and well equipped with the latest audiovisual media. Our 7 centres are easily accessible, modern, open 14 hours a day and on Saturday mornings.
Our teachers are experts and know how to quickly achieve a lasting progress thanks to a fun, lively atmosphere in the classroom and a careful combination of teaching techniques and constant methodological innovation.
Our aim is to meet and fully satisfy all your training needs in the linguistic field:
1. English, Chinese, French, German
2. Spanish for foreigners
3. From 2 to 30 hours of classes per week
4. Preparation for official exams
5. "PLATINUM" Centre for University of Cambridge examinations and the Instituto Cervantes
6. Specific courses for young learners aged 4 years and over
7. Senior courses for people aged 55 and over
8. Professional English Courses
9. Specialized English Modules
10.One 2 one lessons for all languages
11.Professional Spanish Courses
12.Customized training plans for businesses
13.Courses in schools for children from 3 years old
14.Intensive summer courses with activities
16.Language courses and accommodation around the world
17.Recognized teacher training courses
18.Preparation for teachers´ examinations. Teaching workshops and conferences
20.Excursions and cultural activities programmes
21.Accommodation and transfers
22.Courses and additional on-line methods
Teaching at our centres includes:
We devote the maximum resources and energy to researching new tools and activities, to creating textbooks, to strictly controlling the quality of the classrooms, to continuous teacher training and individualized monitoring of our students.
These are the keys to the proven effectiveness of our teaching. This is how our students achieve the highest pass rates in official examinations: University of Cambridge, Goethe Institut, Alliance Française, Confucius Institute, Instituto Cervantes, Madrid Chamber of Commerce, British Chamber of Commerce...