- Parents are responsible for the content of entries.
- IH Madrid accepts no responsibility for plagiarized work.
- Winners will be chosen by IH Madrid. IH Madrid reserves the right to change this decision if an entry is plagiarized, copied or is deemed unsuitable.
- Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Spanish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All entries belong to IH Madrid upon submission.
- IH Madrid reserves the right to use the entries for public display in their schools, IH centres, on their website or their affiliates’ websites, or for publicity purposes. Upon entering you agree to these terms.
- IH Madrid reserves the right to use photos of the entries for public display in their schools, IH centres, on their website or their affiliates’ websites, or for publicity purposes. If you would like any image withdrawn please contact us.
- Prize for each category to be chosen by IH Madrid. IH reserves the right to change prizes subject to availability. IH Madrid reserves the right to refuse requests for prizes which are unsuitable.
IH Madrid’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.